Antimicrobial privacy curtains
with Elers Medical technology inside
A simple change makes a BIG difference!
Reduce Improve Enhance
Curtains are a challenge – they define the patient’s environment providing shelter, privacy and comfort… and they are touched continuously, potentially undermining hand hygiene and cleaning and disinfection protocols.
Our easy to install, antimicrobial curtains have been tested in Canadian and European hospitals. These environmentally responsible curtains offer 6 key benefits:
- Potential cost savings
- Better infection control
- Fewer injuries
- Easier curtain management
- More professional and attractive surroundings
- Less chemicals are released in the environment.
The MedPro Defense Antimicrobial Disposable Curtains that you trust now have demonstrated efficacy against an even wider range of bacteria.
- Klebsiella pneumoniae (K. pneumoniae)
- Acinetobacter baumannii (A.baumanni)
- Escherichia coli (E. coli)
- Carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE)
- Vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureaus (MRSA)
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph. aureus)
- Candida auris (C. auris)
- Candida albicans (C.albicans)
- Clostriodiodes difficile (vegetative) (C.diff)
Contact us and let us show you how we can help you reduce costs, protect staff and patients. For additional options and information contact your A.M.G. Medical representative.
Instruction manual (ENG)
Instruction manual (FR)