ProActive Therm-O-Clay Multi-Use Bag

SKU: 740-840
$30.00
(No reviews yet)
Current Stock:
Quantity discount shown at cart
sold_by:
Each
uom:
EA

Therm-O-Clay natural clay compress is a quick and effective solution that will help with pain relief. This Compress is an all in one Hot and Cold therapy that can be used on multiple areas on the body. Retains temperature for up to 2 hours*, providing 6x longer lasting hot and cold therapy than compresses made from oats or grains.

  • Quick and Effective: Therm-O-Clay natural clay compress is a quick and effective solution that helps reduce pain. Ideal for muscle aches and pain, spasms, joint stiffness, migraines, sprains, inflammation, bruising and much more
  • Molds to Your Body: This hot or cold pack is very flexible and easily molds to your body so it stay put for maximum relief and comfort.
  • Easy to Use: Heat in the Microwave for a soothing heat therapy or place in the freezer for an ice-cold therapy, retains temperature for up to 2 hours.
  • Perfect for Daily Use: The Therm-O-Clay hot or cold pack is all natural, latex-free, reusable and non-toxic.
  • Reusable: This hot or cold pack is very flexible and includes a soft washable flannel cover


INSTRUCTIONS:

Hot Therapy

Microwave heating time:

600 - 800 Watts: 150 seconds

850 - 1000 Watts: 120 seconds

For added heat, place in microwave in 10-second intervals, a maximum of three times. Prior to another treatment, allow the pack to cool and return to room temperature.

Cold Therapy

Place in freezer for at least two hours.

CARE

Remove the cover and clean surface of compress with a damp sponge. Allow to air dry before use. Do not immerse in water. Store in a cool dry place. If accidentally overheated, allow to fully cool for at least two hours and do not touch.


Note: Therm-O-Clay™ cover is machine washable.

WARNING

This product can cause burns. Avoid prolonged contact on the skin.

Do not overheat. Take care when removing from the microwave oven.

Inspect at regular intervals. Discard if found worn or damaged. Clean only in accordance with the instructions above.

Do not ingest contents.

Use only under strict adult supervision.