10" x 8" + tab(25.5 x 20.6 cm +tab)Practical, hygienic and infection control friendly
Minimal impact on the environment:
- Less risk of cross contamination – singe use vessels.
- Can be used for many applications.
- Soft surface, smooth and warm to the touch, for patient comfort.
- Will not adhere to moist skin.
- Easy to handle, easy to carry and light.
- Stackable – easy to store and separate.
- Fluid resistance standard: PAS29:1999.
- Resistance / impermeability testing up to 24 hours (water: 24 hours, phenol: 20 hours, alcohol: 80 minutes.)
- Resistance temperature 35°C ± 3°C.
- Molded pulp is made from virgin pulp or recycled paper and cardboard waste, rosin, and water.
- Non sterile bulk packaging (recyclable cardboard case).
- Natural, biodegradable, recyclable, non-toxic (even when burnt), water proof, oil resistant, static free, shock absorbent, microwaveable.
- Suitable for disposable in most macerators, if facilities are available.
- Containers made of 100% recycled paper.