Sold by: Case
Packed: 4 gallons / case
Exclusive dual-viscosity formula allows SCAN to be applied as a gel and scan as a fluid. For medical ultrasound procedures, when a less viscous gel is desired.
• Acoustically correct, provides superior transmission of ultrasound waves
• Completely aqueous, will not stain clothing, damage equipment or irritate skin
• Acoustically correct for the broad range of frequencies used
• Used and recommended by leading manufacturers of ultrasound equipment worldwide
• Hypoallergenic, bacteriostatic
• No formaldehyde
Contains: 4 gallons of SCAN, 2 refillable dispensers and 1 pump
118-350 20-28 Polysonic® ultrasound lotion With Aloe Vera
118-364 04-02 Aquaflex® ultrasound gel pad
118-366 38-01 Eclipse® probe cover – latex-free
118-370 11-28 Scan® ultrasound gel, 3.8 liter
118-380 82-03 Multi-bottle gel warmer 120V
118-390 09-25 Transeptic® cleaning solution
Please note: Items may be slightly different than they appear.
To obtain printed instructions for use and/or any other user documents at no charge,
please write to us at 8505 Ch Dalton, Mont-Royal, QC H4T 1V5. Please allow 6 to 12 weeks for delivery.
A.M.G. Medical Inc. Montreal, QC H4T 1V5
ISO 13485:2016 and MDSAP certified.
The contents of this web site may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of A.M.G. Medical Inc.
Copyright © 1997-2022 A.M.G. Medical Inc. All rights reserved.