Woven, continuous tubular fabric.
20.9 yd / 20 m
- Latex-free to help prevent skin irritation.
- Remains secure on wounds and sensitive areas to help protect skin.
- May be processed to provide sterile dressings.
- Woven, continuous tubular fabric made of water-repellent, top quality cotton yarn.
- Preferred wound care alternative to using flat gauze bandages, since no winding is required to be secured in place and to permit freedom of movement.
Ideal for a wide range of applications:
- Acts as skin shield by protecting skin beneath plaster casts.
- Used in general and plastic surgery as well as dermatology.
- Suitable as a traction bandage to cover splints and cotton wool padding.
|118-571||Approx. 20 m x 1.5 cm|
|118-572||Approx. 20 m x 2.5 cm|
|118-573||Approx. 20 m x 3.5 cm|
|118-575||Approx. 20 m x 6 cm|
|118-576||Approx. 20 m x 8 cm|
|118-577||Approx. 20 m x 10 cm|