Instant patient isolation wherever it is needed.
Revolutionary design, rugged construction
- Easy decontamination
- Collapsible canopies and easy-to-clean frame combine to allow effective terminal clean
- Wall-to-floor seal
- Isolate patients under contact and droplet precautions
- HEPA & carbon air filtration
- Filters 99.995% of particles from infectious air
- Raiseable window blinds
- Lower for patient visibility or raise for privacy
- Integrated PPE station
- Everything you need, always at hand
- Hands-free entry and exit
- Reduce the risk of contact-spread infection
- Room to maneuver
- Care for patients just like in a standard bed space
- Suitable for:
- Contact Precautions
- Droplet Precautions
RediRoom Patient Leaflet
RediRoom How To Set Up Guide
Mobile patient isolation rooms on BBC News | Rediroom
Please note, the RediRoom Frame must be combined with a canopy.
2 Canopy sizes are available for the 007-805 RediRoom:
Deployed size 2120 mm High x 2770 mm Wide x 3040 mm Deep.
Or 007-822, large:
Deployed size 2120 mm High x 2770 mm Wide x 3440 mm Deep.