MedPro Defense Euro Commode with Drop Down Armests, Bedpan compatibleSKU: 770-3658
- Infection control friendly: Seat has a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
- Increased weight capacity: Securely accommodates patients weighing up to 350 lbs.
- Easier to transfer patients: Drop down, padded armrests sustain the patient's weight and drop down at the release of one button to accommodate transfers.
- Higher Clearance: At 18.25” (without pail) allows the commode to fit over most toilets.
- Easy to clean!
Combines 2 products into 1, making care giving efficient and easy
Can be used as a commode, a sani-chair or for transporting patients.
- Made to withstand the rigors of an institutional setting.
- Large opening: 8 1/2" wide x 10 3/4" long
- Smooth, non porous, removable seat facilitates cleaning and disinfecting.
- Water resistant frame.
Stability and safety:
- Robust steel frame provides maximum stability and patient safety.
- Lockable drop down armrests provide support when rising from the chair and facilitates patient transferring and handling.
- Four locking castors stabilize the chair.
- Weight capacity: 350 lb (159 kg).
- Blow-molded seat is soft and springy. Water-resistant.
- Soft vinyl back.
- Removable, swing away footrests with heel strap.
- Tools included, easy to assemble.
- Spare parts available.
Note: This product is not designed to be used in a shower.
|20.25” (51.4 cm) |
22.25” (56.5 cm)
|18.25” (43 cm) |
|18.5” (47 cm) |
18.5” (47 cm)
|350 lb (158 kg) |
350 lb (158 kg)
Assembly diagrams and parts lists for Rev. 2 Euro commode (pdf file)
Note: Rev. 2 and more models are indicated on the serial number label.
Frame: 3 years
Non-durable parts (Upholstery; Plastic; Rubber; etc.): 3 months